Nowa Energia S.A. is a company with many years of experience in the implementation of renewable energy projects. In our portfolio we have SPV’s implementing projects in the most attractive areas, and recently we have started development projects in Australia. The total value of investments carried out by the group is over PLN 3.5 billion. The company plans to launch wind farms with a total installed capacity of over 1,100 MW.
Bearing in mind the future investments, the company is looking for investors interested in participating in the venture. Investors will be a part of dynamic development of the Company, with the assumed increase in revenues to several hundred million PLN a year to year.
Additional facts of success
- A clear development strategy based on the analysis of the profitability of the investment.
- Have permits , which are a barrier to entry for potential competitors.
- The experienced and qualified team.
Prospects of the market
The development of the RES market is one of the pillars of the EU energy and climate policy. In the perspective of 2030, the RES sector will develop with the following assumptions:
- reduction of greenhouse gas emissions by 20% by 2020 and by at least 40% by 2030 (relative to 1990 level)
- increasing the share of energy from renewable sources in the total energy consumption in the EU to 20% by 2020 and ensuring at least a 27% share by 2030
- increasing the EU’s energy efficiency by 20% by 2020 and by at least 27% by 2030