Nowa Energia S.A. is a company with many years of experience in implementing renewable energy projects. In our portfolio, we have SPVcompanies carrying out projects in the most attractive areas, and we have recently started development projects in Australia. The total value of investments executed by the group exceeds PLN 3.5 billion. The company plans to launch wind farms with a total installed capacity of over 1,100 MW.
With a view to future investments, the company is looking for investors interested in participating in the venture. Investors will be a part of the dynamic development of the Company, with an assumed increase in revenues to several hundred million PLN annually.
Additional facts of success
- A clear development strategy based on investment profitability analysis.
- Possession of permits, that constitute a barrier to entry for potential competitors.
- An experienced and qualified team.
Prospects of the market
The development of the RES market is one of the pillars of the EU energy and climate policy. In the 2030 perspective, the RES sector will develop with the following assumptions:
- reduction of greenhouse gas emissions by 20% by 2020 and by at least 40% by 2030 (compared to 1990 level)
- increasing the share of energy from renewable sources in the EU’s total energy consumption to 20% by 2020 and ensuring at least a 27% share by 2030
- increasing EU energy efficiency by 20% by 2020 and by at least 27% by 2030